• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Color Scheme and Random Quotes Change to the Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Hey everyone, hope the holidays were good! Anyways, I went ahead and updated the color scheme. The dark colors were just a little too hard on the eyes, even though I liked the overall color scheme, too many headaches (and a bunch of you emailed in your problems viewing!). So, kind of went back to what the previous color scheme was, with a little bit of the new left over. Hopefully everyone can live with this, seems like it is eye friendly.

Also, I updated the random quotes on the front page, put in like 30 or so military quotes that I have come across. If you have any that you like, or would like to add, go ahead and add them here, don't forget to add who said them.

Oh, there was one quote I heard the other day, think it was the SECDEF or somebody was interviewed, anyways a reporter asked him what he thought of the fact that 95% of Americans couldn't even find Iraq on a map. He responded, unfortunately for Iraq, those 5% that DO know where Iraq is are Marines.

Don't know how accurate the quote is, heard it third hand, so may have the details wrong, any body else hear that?

John

stevew

In a recent interview, General Norman Schwartzkopf was asked if he thought there was room for forgiveness toward the people who have harboured and abetted the terrorists who perpetrated the 9/11 attacks on America. His answer was classic Schwartzkopf. He said, "I believe that forgiving them is God's function. Our job is simply to arrange the meeting."

Status
Not open for further replies.