• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Chow hall

AirMed98

You sit at the table and request the Gunny permission to take a bite of your food... some might say it’s the worst part about OCS...

Renegade One

None
Don't recall any foolishness while eating in the summer of 1971. It wasn't a leisurely meal, but no BS. Not sure how this stuff starts...

AllYourBass

I'm okay with the events unfolding currently
pilot
Don't recall any foolishness while eating in the summer of 1971. It wasn't a leisurely meal, but no BS. Not sure how this stuff starts...

I heard they ended it back in 2013 or so because people simply weren't getting the calories they needed. No idea if it came back. That was such a stupid part of OCS.

"Hey, let's serve these idiots some tough meat on the bone and make them figure out how to eat it utilizing a robotic eight-step dance card. If they stop to cut the meat into a reasonable size or chew too long, let's yell at them!"

Lol get fucked

GlassBanger

IntelO
Contributor
No eating by numbers, but there are still necessary procedures to get in line and to be seated, in addition to a designated way to sit and behave/ask to use the head/retrieve a forgotten item.

xmid

pilot
Contributor
I remember going to the chow hall and messing up the entry procedures so many times that we simply left and skipped that meal. Has that ridiculousness stopped?