• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NEWS China's CV is getting real.

jmcquate

Contributor
with only the LTTE being comparable.
Tamil Tigers?!? Someone's well read or schooled on old school insurrections. They eventually were defeated after rejecting being offered almost everything they were fighting for, much like I believe Hamas and Hezbollah will be (although recent Saudi actions may get sporty for Israel). Both could/can fight, but they can't govern. They both burned with their hatred and eventually enjoyed the killing and destruction to the detriment of their causes. When the struggle becomes it's own means to an end then the only outcome is self destruction.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Tamil Tigers?!? Someone's well read or schooled on old school insurrections. They eventually were defeated after rejecting being offered almost everything they were fighting for, much like I believe Hamas and Hezbollah will be (although recent Saudi actions may get sporty for Israel). Both could/can fight, but they can't govern. They both burned with their hatred and eventually enjoyed the killing and destruction to the detriment of their causes. When the struggle becomes it's own means to an end then the only outcome is self destruction.

Hezbollah still has strong and pretty wide support in Lebanon in a country that has a very weak central government, unlike Sri Lanka. The LTTE bit off way more than they could chew but Hezbollah hasn't yet. They just let the central government fail in their attempt to govern the country, and those incompetents haven't even been able to pick up the trash lately.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Yeah I really doubt Hezbollah is going anywhere anytime soon. They are the Wal Mart of terror organizations, while many others of their era have fallen by the wayside.

jmcquate

Contributor
Flash, we could go round and round with this. Beirut was a beautiful city, on a beautiful coast, that was full of great people. It's sad what Iran has done to it thru its proxies in a fixation of the destruction of Israel. Lebanon is weak by design..........Iran's design. I guess Iran is the horse we're backing in that shitty sandbox part of the world now. I'm learning not to give a shit about it anymore.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Flash, we could go round and round with this. Beirut was a beautiful city, on a beautiful coast, that was full of great people. It's sad what Iran has done to it thru its proxies in a fixation of the destruction of Israel. Beirut is weak by design..........Iran's design. I guess Iran is the horse we're backing in that shitty sandbox part of the world now. I'm learning not to give a shit about it anymore.

I blame the French! They are easy to blame, and it is true.

jmcquate

Contributor
The French it is then. The farther you go back, the weirder it gets. And how come ECMOs seem to be the best educated guys on this board? Is it the gold plated canopies?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Proper nutrition...
post-25893-ralph-wiggum-eating-paste-gif-cKiI.gif