• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Check out the CHAT link

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
If anyone is online right now, click on the chat link on the top bar, it will take you to the chat room, want to see how it works.

John

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hmm . . . it seemed to work earlier today but now I come to the drop down which says "Make your choice . . ." and the text box beside it says "Wardroom." When I click on chat it says I can't create my own room unless I'm registered. So I tried to put my username in the text box and it says (ironically enough) you must choose a username. :confused: I guess I broke the chat section . . .

Seriously though, the new look took some getting used to but I love all the new bells and whistles; top notch as always. Great job!

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
nittany, thanks for the info. I think the main problem is with the cookies, I can't login either to chat or the gallery (not avail to anyone yet). My guess is that once the Domain Name Service finally switches over for good, then these problems will disappear, we shall see.

Glad you like the new features, I know it is a shock, since I am still trying to get used to all the admin controls on my side... :)

ok, good to know, so I wasn't the only it was doing this too. I thought I screwed something up.
I was in there early this afternoon too, and I only have one question....is it always going to continuously make the bubble noise when no one is necessarily posting?
HrntDrvrsWife :cowboy_12

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
The noise is from your browser, clicking as it refreshes the page. Last chat did the same thing, not much I can do about it. If people are REALLY going to use the chat, I will opt for an integrated java chat application that is made for this forum (ports to it), but it costs $$.....

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Found a chat work around... when you click on it, and it opens up the page, make sure that the second text box is EMPTY, that it doesnt say Hanger Talk, Ready Room, or anything in there. Delete that out, and click on the button, and it should take you into the room. Will look into why it is doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.