• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Chase Sapphire Reserve: Free Lyft Pink for one year

AllYourBass

I'm okay with the events unfolding currently
pilot
As of today, you can open your Lyft app (or create a new account) and activate Lyft Pink for a free year if you have a CSR and link it to the app. The subscription will give you 15% off all your Lyft rides and a few other benefits like waived cancellation fees, airport pickup priority, etc.

Pro Tip: Using Lyft Pink, you'll get 10x UR points per $1 spent whenever you pay for rides with your CSR. You'll also get 3 Hilton points and 1 Delta point for every $1 spent if you link those accounts, which took me all of five minutes to do. Delta will also give you a couple $10 Lyft vouchers when you link accounts, too.

Second Pro Tip: Set a calendar reminder 11.9 months from now to cancel your Lyft Pink subscription, because it's definitely not worth paying for once the free year is up.

#HaveAPlan #GetHomeSafe #SafetyStanddownComplete #KeepWhatYouEarn

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I still prefer my AMEX Platinum. $15 in Uber cash every month, plus $30 in December, and I usually only Uber to/from the airport going to drill anyway. But there's no year limit.

AllYourBass

I'm okay with the events unfolding currently
pilot
Hard for me to choose what I prefer when it's all free money, but if I weren't having annual fees waived, I'd be downgrading my CSR today :)

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hard for me to choose what I prefer when it's all free money, but if I weren't having annual fees waived, I'd be downgrading my CSR today :)
I keep my AMEX only because I get more money out of it as a drilling SELRES than I put into it to subscribe. Lounge food is great when otherwise, those $25 airport meals would add up. :)