• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Change of Command

Dontcallmegump

pilot
There's a way to "re-seal" bottled water, so that your outgoing CO can get a refreshing swig of bargain brand vodka, as they attempt to wet their whistle. I may have fallen "victim" to this CoC tradition.

That would explain my last COs comment after going for a swig and straight up telling everyone it wasn't water he got.

He had the sense of humor I thought It was just one of his cheeky bits...

Farva01

BKR
pilot
Your buddies in JOPA may try and compromise the integrity of the change of command binder. Be careful. Even if your front office has a sense of humor, others may not.

Find a friendly DH, likely the AdminO, to help you out with expectations, top cover, etc.

Also why I had no written comments. No binder for me.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Your buddies in JOPA may try and compromise the integrity of the change of command binder. Be careful. Even if your front office has a sense of humor, others may not.

Find a friendly DH, likely the AdminO, to help you out with expectations, top cover, etc.
The JOPA "compromised" our incoming CO's CoC speech notebook. He paused, smiled, flipped the page, and moved on. The new CO had a great sense of humor and the tomfoolery was well received.

Pags

N/A
pilot
The JOPA "compromised" our incoming CO's CoC speech notebook. He paused, smiled, flipped the page, and moved on. The new CO had a great sense of humor and the tomfoolery was well received.
Yeah, in the case I'm talking about the new and old COs were at first nonplussed. Until they found out that the CDRE knew, was not amused, and wanted butts. At which point butts were duly provided. And I'm sure the new CO loved the immediate "opportunity to excel."