• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Chances for June class 183...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan Williamson

I put in my contract this past Sept, but my PFT score was too low for selection so my OSO is resubmitting it within the next two or three weeks. I know the board meets the middle of April and I just wanted to get a feel for what everyone thought of my chances...

current PFT = 275 (280 within two weeks, possibly 290)
GPA = 3.1
SNA / NFO qualified...meaning that I passed the ASTB test and my eyesight is good enough to be a pilot.

So, what do you think my chances of this summer are? Mind you I will never give up, just want a no $hit assessment of what to expect...

perchul

If I were to apply my OSO's advice to me for you I'd say submit your package for summer and hope it helps you look more dedicated when you resubmit for fall. I'm pretty much in the same boat as you, but with a lower GPA. The spots for flight for the summer are really hard to get because, as it has been explained to me, its the last OCS for fiscal year (don't think about this explanation to much because you can find alot of ways for it not to make sense and blood will just shoot out of your nose in the end.). Anyways its just apparently really competitive, especially this summer...but good luck to you none the less, if you get it I'll have one less app to compete with in the fall.

Jonathan Williamson

Thanks for the info, I actually talked to my OSO over the weekend and he is giving me 95% chance, but I guess we will see. I don't know how accurate his guess is. Thanks anyway and good luck to you as well...

Oh, I am also going PLC, which evidently makes a difference. I hear OCC is crapped full of guys...Good luck in the fall...

Status
Not open for further replies.