• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CG OCS reqs

Piperpilot

Hoping some of you coasties could help me out. I'd like to fly for the US Coast Guard. The only problem that I noticed was, that their OCS school reqs for college grads says you have to be between 21-26. Or up till 60 months allowed per month served in active duty. Well, I didn't serve active duty, and I'm over 26, but still under 30. Does this mean I can't enter CG OCS, which is a req for the blue21 flight initiative? Anyone have any knowledge on this whatsoever? I noticed that AFR and ANG you can be up to 30 to go to OTS after college for flying. Are my dreams of flying for the Coast Guard squandered because of my age? Thanks!

PP

Go check out coastguardocs.com and see what you can find out over there...I'm sure a few of those guys will be able to help you. If not, fredsplace.org is a big CG site; might look around and see if you can get in touch with someone in the know...