• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CEC Board (Applicant Due Dates)

anyentertainment0095

Civil Engineer Corps Collegiate
Hey, does anyone have up-to-date information on when applications are due for CEC boards? I'm curious about October 2022 specifically, as I've been working to get my package together all year aiming for OCT and I was just informed today that the due date had already passed. I was told it was August 26th.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hey, does anyone have up-to-date information on when applications are due for CEC boards? I'm curious about October 2022 specifically, as I've been working to get my package together all year aiming for OCT and I was just informed today that the due date had already passed. I was told it was August 26th.

Also if you’re a civilian applicant ask your officer recruiter.

anyentertainment0095

Civil Engineer Corps Collegiate
Yes, I am a civilian applicant. Is the table you sent for enlisted going officer? Because according to that the due date is Sep 9th, 2022. I was informed by my recruiter that it was August 26th, which seemed a bit early. And they hadn't really been pressing me to get things turned in by then. So, I'm just wondering where they got that date from, and if it's a hard cut-off.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Yes, I am a civilian applicant. Is the table you sent for enlisted going officer? Because according to that the due date is Sep 9th, 2022. I was informed by my recruiter that it was August 26th, which seemed a bit early. And they hadn't really been pressing me to get things turned in by then. So, I'm just wondering where they got that date from, and if it's a hard cut-off.

Enlisted and civilian applicants have the same due dates.

Recruiters have the most up to date board schedules so if that’s what you’re being told… I would go with that.