• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Carrier At War-Wed.-ABC-7 central, 8 eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeacoatMan

Michael,

I think you mean NBC rather than ABC ... http://www.nbc.com/nbc/header/TV_Schedule/
You'll see NBC has a show scheduled about the Stennis for 17 April at 8pm.

Joey

vballindaytona

haven't heard anything about a replay. but that show was awesome! i liked seeing the inside of the ship, the bedrooms, etc. Answered a lot of questions i was wondering about being at sea.

jonathan

pdt1702

I liked it too, but Tom Brokaw riding in the back of the Tomcat was pathetic. They never did say if he puked. I can't believe they actually took him along on a mission. So I guess that makes him a member of the Tailhook Association?

Randy Haskin

quote:
I liked it too, but Tom Brokaw riding in the back of the Tomcat was pathetic. They never did say if he puked. I can't believe they actually took him along on a mission. So I guess that makes him a member of the Tailhook Association?

I'm still pissed that f-cking Tom Brokaw has more flight time over a combat AOR than I do!!

Agent00JP

Check the various satellite channels for NBC (MSNBC, CNBC, etc.) for reply times. That is where they usually do such things.

Agent00JP

Status
Not open for further replies.