• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Calculations of AQR, FOFAR and PFAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justice

Hey guys, sorry if this is a dumb question but does anyone know what portions make up each of the scores? For example, what sections make up the AQR, FOFAR and PFAR scores? I am mostly trying to boost my AQR SCORE, is that just the mechanical comprehension portion and aviation and nautical knowledge section?

Also, does any portion of the OAR affect the your AQR score?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hey guys, sorry if this is a dumb question but does anyone know what portions make up each of the scores? For example, what sections make up the AQR, FOFAR and PFAR scores? I am mostly trying to boost my AQR SCORE, is that just the mechanical comprehension portion and aviation and nautical knowledge section?

Sounds like a great question to look up on the ASTB website...

sidhu079

OAR is separate test from AQR, but both are looked upon simultaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.