• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bookmark?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
A question that I've had on my mind for awhile now. Where at in the Air Warriors site do you typically enter. Meaning, if you have it bookmarked, what part do you have bookmarked....the Home page, the forum, or other. Thanks.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I personnally use www.airwarriors.com/main.html to bypass the Flash intro.

OracleMSU

Civvy SNA Hopeful
Being the typer that I am, I just type in www.airwarriors.com. May seem alot, but 80 words per minutes makes me not notice it. I should prolly bookmark it, as I have seen the flash intro enough (good work though). Just a general comment, GREAT SITE!!! It has also inspired me into naval aviation. I knew all along that is what I wanted to do, but this site helped to kick it into overdrive, and give me a better feeling as to what I am headed into. Thanx alot...

-----OracleMSU----------
"Give me ambiguity or give me something else."

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
Personally, I've bookmarked it @ the flash page. I've got it down to where my mouse is hovering over the hyperlink to the /main.html page (and the forum) before the links appear. Sorry life, huh?

Phoenix

Just testing the time variation :). In Europe, the time is 23:52. What´s the time here?

DEATH FROM ABOVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.