• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bonhomme Richard fire

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Scary shit, one of the few things about being in the yards that worried me was all of the hot work done by questionable contractors.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Reports of fire and an explosion aboard BHR today . . . apparently SDFD has been called in to assist the base fire department. :eek:

https://twitter.com/SDFD

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
All respect for his professional judgement on the civ side, but I'd be curious to know where he's drawing that conclusion from. I mean, for starters, steel doesn't burn.

Edit: Threads merged.

exNavyOffRec

All respect for his professional judgement on the civ side, but I'd be curious to know where he's drawing that conclusion from. I mean, for starters, steel doesn't burn.

That is my thought as well.

In watching the live feed a lot of black smoke is now billowing out of her.