• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Khaanh

Hi all, this link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3H2TOw-sb8WeVVNZVpHaHZFeU0

leads to a Google Drive folder containing gouge that I've found helpful, if not necessary--the folder will be continuously updated, and the included files are listed below. Please let me know of any outdated files/information, if the link isn't/files aren't working, or if there's any additional reading you'd like for me to add to the folder. Hope this is helpful.

1. FWOP (Fixed-Wing Operating Procedures) -- Oct. 2015 -- Title is self-explanatory. Really helpful for learning proper voice procedure.
  2. MCDP 1: Warfighting -- Jun. 1997 -- I've read on AW that you should read this all the time at/in preparation for TBS. I've included the rest of the MCDP 1 series below
  3. MCDP 1-0: Marine Corps Operations -- Sept. 2001
  4. MCDP 1-1: Strategy -- Nov. 1997
  5. MCDP 1-2: Campaigning -- Aug. 1997
  6. MCDP 1-3: Tactics -- Jul. 1997
  7. A picture of St. Mattis of Quantico -- Timeless -- For you to hang above your bed, pray to, get autographed, whatever
  8. TBS Guide -- Apr. 2015 -- Mostly helpful contact info/policies, nothing in-depth about what you'll be doing at TBS
  9. USMC Officer Candidate Regulations -- Apr. 2006 -- They recommend memorizing the OCR appendices for Navy OCS, so I'd imagine it's the same for Marine OCS.

Last edited: