• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BDCP questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

san_diego

I am 21 years old. I have a about 1.5 years left in school. I was told about the BDCP in April. I wanted to get a pilot slot. I was told to study for the Military Flight Apttitude Test. I took it and I passed everything but the Biographical Info part. That really sucked. I was looking at all the posts and noticed that no on has talked about this test. Did I get the wrong information? I want to take it again but I had a question. Does my major of political science hinder me? Also how long is the waiting list approzimately? Would I even be able to get it before I graduate? I really want to be a pilot. I have wanted to do this forever. Thanks for your help.

NuSnake

if you study your major wont matter. I'm a history major and I got it on my first try. The Bio section is just a section that you have to answer like they want you too answer, but if you try to out think the section and the questions you probably wont do too well on it. Just go over the sudy guides and see the types of answers they are looking for. It sounds like you did fine except for that section.

Grandmaster235

World's Greatest Pilot
You should answer the biographical questions truthfully. There are many ways to become a pilot.

LUCK = THE INTERSECTION OF PREPARATION AND OPPORTUNITY

JayManC

poor PBI and FOBI are no longer disqualifying, they stopped using them to weed out applicants sometime around may of last year.

<insert something witty here:>

Status
Not open for further replies.