• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BDCP question

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhafeman

I was recently accepted into the 18 October 2003 class of OCS. I will graduate in June. I was wondering if it is worth it to apply for BDCP. My recruiter tried to talk me out of applying, and I believe she said I had to be accepted at least 6 months before graduation. Anybody know how long the application process takes?

tali264

I'm not sure there is a seperate application. I was accepted at the same time I got the slot. Maybe my recruiter filled out another form, but it wasn't a big process or anything. From what people on here have been saying, there is a waiting list, so maybe that's why your recruiter thought you should just forget about it. I would just send her a quick e-mail asking her specifically why she didn't want you to apply because it's a great program.

jaerose

She might not want you to apply because it's work for her. Do it though, because getting paid for 3 months is getting paid. You'll be back paid from the time you're accepted. Don't let your recruiter's laziness take away from your financial situation. If you don't leave until August, like me, then you'll get paid during the summer and have no 'job' other than whipping yourself into tip-top shape. Push your recruiter to get you into the program...you deserve it!

JR

Status
Not open for further replies.