• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

bdcp pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

agunter

I was just accepted into bdcp for supply. I was wondering if anyone knew the approximate pay I would be receiving? I know it depends on where you live, among other things. Also, is the pay taxed? Any info would be appreciated. If it helps, I'm in Gainesville, Florida. GO GATORS!

fraz76

go to dfas to check your paychart...http://www.dfas.mil/. You need to know your pay-grade and remember you will not be getting a uniform allowance, but you will be getting BHA and BAS which are not taxable. Congrats on getting select for BDCP.

wigs_34

when you say 2400/month, is that including living expenses, or just your pay grade (E-3, E-4, etc.)? Or do you get few more hundred for housing?

jfk

yo agunter, another gator here. which oso did you do your bdcp app w/, and where is he located.
also, what were your app stats?

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I get $1884 per month (after tax) for E-3 with no dependents. Your BAH depends on your zip code, you could get more or less.

agunter

I've been working with LCDS Young. He's over in the Sun City Center by Hooters.
GPA 3.5
OAR 52 or 54 (not sure)

version2point0

wigs, my pay includes all allowances which are nontaxable. e-3 pay right now is appx 1300 per month. thats the part they can take taxes out of.

-v2.0

jrklr

I get 2500 a month, after taxes, no dependents. I do live in california though, so I think my living allowance is a little higher. BDCP is such a sweet deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.