• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BDCP & Navy/Marine Flying Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

boobytrapper

If selected for BDCP could I fly at a on base flying club? IF so are there any limitations to priveleges? Has anyone here recieved training through a Navy fligt club while on BDCP?

Thanks,

Boob

NuSnake

yes you can fly at them...the only disadvantage that i saw was you had to pay a fee to be in the club....so i didnt do it that way...but yes you can be in them.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
--Edmund Burke

SG

The fee is minimal. They usually have a one time initiation fee, varies but I'd say plan on about $50, then they charge a monthly due of around $20. Again, I think it varies. It's well worth the money for the amount you'll save on the hourly rate over the prices out in public.

NuSnake

may be true where you are but not around here in north alabama....just as cheap to go else where...point being..shop around.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
--Edmund Burke

Status
Not open for further replies.