• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AW's: 9 years, and now 20,000 registered users

I'll bet the webmaster is really on the SNA selection committee and he's just using this site to find dirt on potential and current pilots hehe....

BoaisyJon

Point of parliamentary procedure!
Congratulations! This website is stellar. Tons of info, tons of laughs. I think that the personalities on here have motivated me as much as anything to continue the pursuit of those elusive wings. Congrats again!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I also like how AWs/NROTC has turned me into the biggest D-Bag ever. Maybe someday my d-baggery will match that of Single Seat and HALPilot, just maybe.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I'll bet the webmaster is really on the SNA selection committee and he's just using this site to find dirt on potential and current pilots hehe....
Hardly. Though I do send a monthly status update vetted by the moderators on questionable members that are seeking commissioning.

mtsupilot09

"We lookin fo you. We gon find you!"
There is so much info on here, and I'd say the best advice my OR gave me was to "check out a website called Air Warriors." Webmaster, congrats! Quite a success.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I also like how AWs/NROTC has turned me into the biggest D-Bag ever. Maybe someday my d-baggery will match that of Single Seat and HALPilot, just maybe.
VegasDouchebag.JPG

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Another interesting milestone today, as the website surpassed 20,000 registered users.....

I never liked math ... but the website today notes "18,442 members" onboard ... (?) ... does that mean we've banninated 1558 "users/members" (see, I CAN "do" math when pressed) in the past 24 hours ???

Verr-r-r-r-r-ry interesting, indeed.

veryinterestingay9.jpg

If so ... 1558 banninations in a 24 hour period; what a beautiful concept. :)

If not ... do we have a Chicago equivalent of "fraudulent" member registration going on @ Air Warriors ... !!?? Motor-voter Air Warriors ... ??? Is the Web-Kahuna up to something nefarious here .... ??? :eek:

Where's the FBI when you need 'em ... ???

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
+1 John... Awesome Job!

do we have a Chicago equivalent of "fraudulent" member registration going on @ Air Warriors

I thought that was Ohio but last I hear they were taken it to the Supreme Court.. I mean how can they verify fraud by cross-checking names???:eek:

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
1521 are banned users for various reasons, mostly spammers, with the occasional wintersibs and colleguy thrown in.

The remainder are deleted accounts over the years that I have done per members request.

2759 active users within last 60 days.