• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Awards O sea stories

Randy Daytona

Cold War Relic
pilot
Super Moderator
[QUOTE="kejo, post: 942531, member: 12330" Coast guard award for drug bustin’ and earning our squadron’s first Battle E in its history. Maybe my shooter tour EOT.
[/QUOTE]

Speaking of the Coast Guard, looks like they are doing pretty good. However, as the crewmember pounded on the hatch, a better phrase would have been: "Who is the U-Boat Commander?"

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/12/7410...oards-suspected-narco-sub-in-high-speed-chase

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I really wish (and I know it's a fairytale wish) that journalists would stop equating deployment money values with individual bust/off-load values. It's not that hard. JIATF is generally very consistent with it's drug values. But "17K pounds" (or even 39K pounds) doesn't equal $569 million.

That said, their deployment total is very impressive.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
I was kinda hoping for something like this:

giphy.gif

(Pumped way too many quarters into this damn game back in 89~90).

And remember kids,

62e26fd990f448bdfab58822e33ba0b9.gif

GroundPounder

That’s the idea.

But will NAMI grant a waiver for it?

Stumble back to the room after a Red Sox game and saw that, first thing I though was that it was a seizure waiting to happen. I needed more or less whisky before seeing that. You tried, Director Sessions.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor

Treetop Flyer

pilot

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Can you choose not to wear a particular ribbon?
Yes. I only wore my “best in show” ribbons when I had to wear them like in an official inspection. If combined all my ACDU stuff with my ARNG stuff I started to look like a third world country “Field Marshall.” (Especially with affiliated cords and such for infantry and some units). Guys like Marshall and Nimitz had three or four rows of ribbons...I certainly didn’t need six or more.