• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AW STICKER POLL (new-revised) by phrogpilot73

AW sticker designs revised, which do you like the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phrogpilot73

Also - once I get the proof, I'll also look into starting the CafePress shop for AirWarriors... You can expect to see me sporting this at as many Navy tailgaters as I can make it to:
jitcrunch.jpg

phrogpilot73

Here's the digital proof!!

Here's the digital proof from makestickers.com. I had him make sure the wings were the same color, outline was black around the wings - and darken up the contrail a bit to more adequately represent Navy/Marines... I told him to print it, and as soon as I get it - I'll scan it in (and perhaps put it on the car and take a picture) and post it.
070822085701.jpg

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Also - once I get the proof, I'll also look into starting the CafePress shop for AirWarriors... You can expect to see me sporting this at as many Navy tailgaters as I can make it to:
jitcrunch.jpg

I think CafePress is the way to go as it takes care of burden and hassle and cost of fulfillment. Been there, done that and it's not fun unless you like being an Internet Coffee Mess officer. Allows much more variety of choices as well. Like A4s, my taste ris not for a $ x 6" sticker on my car, but I'd go for a mini sticker for my computer or elsewhere and mayve something else for the office (s).

phrogpilot73

OK, I guess I should clarify - To order just one (the proof) - it HAS to be 4x6. Plus, I wanted the 4x6 to get a high quality scan of it for the CafePress website. Now that they have our design, and as long as we order more than 50, we can order 2x3, 3x4.5, or 4x6. I told you guys there was still some logistics left to do... Also, the prices I quoted were the 4x6 because they were the most expensive...

I agree about CafePress for everything but oval stickers for one reason-cost. We can get it down to less than $1 per sticker the other route, and it's $2.49 per sticker on CafePress. Once I get the proof sticker, I'm going to scan it in at 300 dpi, upload it to CafePress and set up an AirWarriors store to sell the other stuff. I think I'll get stuck with "Internet Sticker Officer" though...

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The two smaller sizes (2x3, 3x4.5) will work well for most uses, IMHO.

Larger size is just too big for a car, etc.

phrogpilot73

WOW. Fast company. I just got an email that it has been printed and shipped... Couple more days and I'll post a scan of the sticker, as well as start getting going on the CafePress website.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Phrog, if no one has said it already, thanks man for going to all the trouble of spearheading this effort. The end result looks great!