• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AW logo help/honor BLKPNY. Any graphic artists with spare time?

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Looking for some help with an update to the AW logo if anyone has graphic skilz.

Send me a message or reply here.

Appreciate the assist.

John

UPDATE/EDIT TO MY POST: As you can see from below, we are trying to pay tribute in a small way to one of the members we have lost. BLKPNY was an amazing contributor, humor, wit and passed on a legacy of aviation to his children, two of which also wear the Wings of Gold. Read more about Bob here: http://www.airwarriors.com/community/index.php?threads/rip-blkpny.41656/

If you have graphic skills, the time, and want to help us refine and make a quality tribute for all to see when they visit the website, please join the thread. Even if you aren't a graphic artist, chime in, tell us what you like, and visit the other thread to help remember an amazing Naval Aviator and father.

Thank you,

John

Last edited:

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
What are you looking for....I have some skills that I could be persuaded in using.....

Spitball some thoughts for your lowly minions to work on...

Carrier with P-8 and Rhino overhead?

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If you know the Name of the FONT used, I can update the logo.....

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Thank you!

Any other changes, comments, participation and refinements are welcome.

John

Last edited: