• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aviation Uniforms and Customs for the new ENS

taxi1

pilot
Man, I threw that one right over the plate, nice and easy...

RichHeftyBelugawhale-size_restricted.gif

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
I have seen two different officers so far each sign their email signature "LCDR(Sel)" for themselves. Both in the past year.
I knew an AMO (prior E, aviation rate no less) who did that several years ago.

Think of it as a bonus. They've outed themselves as douchebags, and now you know. Knowledge is power.
It's helpful, but it's hardly ever just one thing.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Indeed! He's been a great TO and I'm not happy that he's being pulled a year early to go fill a DH spot at a squadron that doesn't need him yet.
If he doesn't end up in a squadron with someone who has a ghost-related or other supernatural callsign, Fate has missed a tremendous opportunity.

neverVikings

Preparation, Knowledge, Attitude
I've worn mine maybe a dozen or so times in the colder months of primary, that issued summer weight nomex is trash. Only IP who made a comment of it is also the guy whose always good for snarky remarks towards studs for anything, by extension meaning nothing by them. Only people who kept up this "don't wear the leather jacket BS" were students who never can recall where they heard it from. Funny enough I got the crap Sir'ed out of me when I did wear.

Not trying to rage against you, I just think its an assumed danger and in reality little more than an illusion. Everything else checks out.

I also really don't like being cold.
NotGump...are you the guy who takes his pub case to the plane??? Asking for a friend! ?