• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

august 09

r2d2

anyone going aug 09? i was supposed to go june 21st...man, all these classes being canceled/postponed left & right

usmcjhwk

Yeah, I am expecting my Final Select Paper work this coming week, but my OR said that I am slotted for the Aug. 9 class.

I am trying my hardest to get there sooner. He called the program manager and got me on a list to go if someone else in a sooner class can't.

swerdna

None
Contributor
anyone going aug 09? i was supposed to go june 21st...man, all these classes being canceled/postponed left & right

when did you get word that you were rescheduled? I'm in the 21 JUN class and hoping it stays that way.

Ivan09

I'm slated for 8/09. Was also originally scheduled for 6/21. Not sure why class date was shifted...

Bonko

Final Select SNA (Sept 13th)
=( I still havn't heard back yet. I got pro-rec'd and am just waiting on security clearance.

I just got 30 Aug 09 as my OCS date. OR said all shipments had stopped prior, so i'm not sure if that applies to only people receiving their FS' or everyone.

Seanmryan

OCS Date 09 AUG 09

Hey ya'll, how's it going? I was originally in the 7 Jun 09 class, but they said the classes were too big. I'm in the 09 Aug class now. Does everyone who is in 09 Aug class have facebook?

Seanmryan

09 Aug class date - facebook

I tried searching your email nothing came up. My email is sean.ryan@usm.edu I created a facebook group, maybe all of us can communicate on there and make sure we are squared away before we arrive. Here is the group name:
Navy OCS ~ Report Date 09 Aug 2009

gatorchris08

I was pro rec'd in February and STILL have not received my final select letter, this is terrible especially since my lease to my apartment expires in August.