• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB Score

mskelt16

hey everyone I just took the ASTB and received the scores:

OAR: 47
AQR:5
PFAR: 5
FOFAR: 6

My recruiter and I are unsure if I should retake it. I personally feel like I should but I am worried I will score lower. Any insight would be appreciated

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
OAR is average, the rest are below average. If your package is nearly ready to go you might as well submit but unless the rest of your package is outstanding (GPA, Statement, LORs, etc.), then I would anticipate a PRO N and start studying for the retake. Guessing that since you took the ASTB you're going for SNA/SNFO and for those the ASTB scores are by far the biggest determiner as to whether you get picked up or not.

jugg34naut

pilot
Your scores are below average. I scored average and got in. I would submit it. All they can say is no. Put the best package together that you can if they do say no then they'll make you show a significant change in your package before you can resubmit, i.e. retake the ASTB. Good luck.