• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB Marine Study Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

paullatina

I have a copy of the ASTB Marine study guide, however I noticed it mentioned a few other guides I was questionable about. It mentions a mechanical comprehension handout with a F/A 18 on the cover. Does anyone have this or know how to get it? Also the flight simulator to aid in spacial apperception? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

"When I go in, it's lights out!"
batman_125.gif

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It's all online here at AirWarriors.com. Just look in the Gouge Folder, last page. Good luck!
ea6bflyr
icon_smile.gif

paullatina

EA6B, Thanks for the reply but I cant still cant seem to find it. Please be more specific in where its located. I appreciate your help. -Paul

"When I go in, it's lights out!"

Pridgen

Which one of the files should I use to study for the ASTB? Are they all the same? There's like 4 of them

Pridgen

Anybody got any ponters to a want-a-be Marine Aviator? I just started thinking about flying and I don't know to much about flight school or any of that so I would greatly appreciate any information any of you have on it, or just flying in general.

farkle84

pridgen, pretty broad question. why dont your read John Wickman's journal on becoming an aviator. then ask more specific questions if you need more info.

David Kennedy

My recruiter did not supply me with the ASTB Marine guidebook. I was wondering if the files I found on this site are the same thing and, if not, how I could get my hands on the guidebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.