• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB locked countdown

popeye123

During the 6 minute break between the math and reading comprehension, I was resting my eyes and trying to remember some mechanic formulas to jot down on my paper but then my ASTB got locked after the 6 minute countdown, i thought that the ASTB-E would automatically continue to the reading comprehension but it completely locked me out

my recruiter is not familiar with this and pensacola florida was already closed before we could contact them to fix the issue... since then he said he's not sure if i have to redo it and i've been trying to find information about this through the search bar but i can't seem to find anyone else that's encountered this problem before

do you guys know if i have to redo the entire thing or will i be able to continue where i left of?

popeye123

Oh cmon man i just wanna know if i have to redo the math portion or if it was saved...i was only on thr oar portion lol