• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB graded on-site.. raw score or official score?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warlord

SNA Hopeful
Does anyone know if they grade your test on-site right after you take it, are those the "official scores?" Something tells me that they wouldn't be able to figure out how your scores are compared to everyone elses' (if there's a curve -- this is a percentile grade right?) at this particular moment. I heard someone on another forum say their score went up after it was "officially graded." Could this be true? Or is it just wishful thinking? Was the score I received from my recruiter just a "raw score?" Any advice I would appreciate.

Thanks,
Warlord

Warlord

SNA Hopeful
Also, is Form 2 curved differently than Form 1 if they're two different tests? Once again, something tells me "no," but I was simply pondering. Anyone know??? Thanks.

- Warlord

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Your local score rarely changes. If so, usually because of a mistake in local grading. You can rely on the score they used to debrief you unless they advise you otherwise.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It is considered an "un-official" score until NAMI grades the test (Yes people make mistakes). The score from NAMI is the "official" score.
ea6bflyr

skywrdbound

They grade the test on site for an "unofficial score" by hand. If you take the computer version then your score is official as soon as you finish. Mine was graded by hand. They told me I got a 7-8-6 and when the scores from Nami came back I actually received a 8-9-6
bouncy_125.gif
. They underscored it at the testing site
censored_125.gif
. I report to API on Oct 6th as a SNA. FLY NAVY!

Status
Not open for further replies.