• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Army Warrant Officer Aviator Program Info?

NarsB1Cadet

Howzit yall! I am currently a US Navy Sailor and I was hoping to transfer to the Army after I finish my degree in professional flight. Ideally, I would like to become a Warrant Officer in the Army. I was hoping any of you Air Warriors would have any information on the process of applying to the program as I have been misinformed by recruiters in Georgia (home state) and Hawaii (where I live). I'm 25 and still have an opportunity to apply, however I am shorthanded in the knowledge department. Any insight would be cherry!

savagers33

Savage33
Howzit yall! I am currently a US Navy Sailor and I was hoping to transfer to the Army after I finish my degree in professional flight. Ideally, I would like to become a Warrant Officer in the Army. I was hoping any of you Air Warriors would have any information on the process of applying to the program as I have been misinformed by recruiters in Georgia (home state) and Hawaii (where I live). I'm 25 and still have an opportunity to apply, however I am shorthanded in the knowledge department. Any insight would be cherry!
Hey bud personal message me I have contact with a Sailor who was just accepted into the program.

RobLyman

- hawk Pilot
pilot
None
VerticalReference.com will answer your "What chance do I have...." questions as well. Not necessarily accurately, but they'll make up something. Big difference between that site and this one (besides Army/Navy...duh) is that there is more senior experience on AirWarriors and a lot more NOOBs on VerticalReference. I know many Georgia guard guys, some at Dobbins, some in Savannah and maybe a few still at Winder. I know a few Hawaii Big Island guys as well. Both states deployed with us in 2017. I can give you contacts, but if you embarrass me I'll hunt you down. ;)

RobLyman

- hawk Pilot
pilot
None
VerticalReference.com will answer your "What chance do I have...." questions as well. Not necessarily accurately, but they'll make up something. Big difference between that site and this one (besides Army/Navy...duh) is that there is more senior experience on AirWarriors and a lot more NOOBs on VerticalReference. I know many Georgia guard guys, some at Dobbins, some in Savannah and maybe a few still at Winder. I know a few Hawaii Big Island guys as well. Both states deployed with us in 2017. I can give you contacts, but if you embarrass me I'll hunt you down. ;)
I was going to respond to the OP via PM, but thought this might be helpful to others as well. When asking for help, recommendations or points of contact, be polite, formal, use correct spelling and do not use texting abbreviations or informal greetings. A person who has worked 10 or 20+ years in an industry and built a reputation for themselves is not going to tarnish it by asking their peers to waste valuable time speaking with someone who is unimpressive. You have few chances to make a good first impression. Don't blow it. You want to convince someone to feel good about helping you out, not have doubts about it.