• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Army Navy Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

Hey folks, I just got winged here in Kingsville and I'm going to be a sergrad (instructor) and I wanted to take a student to Philly for the army navy game. But they are sold out of course. Any of you have access to extra tickets for sale or parents club information that I could try? Any help would be nice. Thanks.

--Ray

room5047

ray -

good luck. as you already know, west point and navy's athletic associations run out of their ticket allowances almost as fast as they go on sale. even a lot of officers at the yard, old pentagon alums, and parents will be scrounging for extras. if you don't already know any mids who can check around with their classmates, i'd suggest checking the newspaper classifieds around annapolis (baltimore sun, washington post, etc) or around the stadium (is it in philly or nyc this year? i can't keep up)... anyway, good luck and BEAT ARMY...

Jedj

never, EVER, tell ray he is your hero, you have no idea the consequences that may come from these action.

Status
Not open for further replies.