• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

APSR Questions

dalovedocta

I have a couple APSR questions. I reached out to my recruiter, but they only answered one.

1) for the applicant's remarks, how should that differ from the motivation statement
2) What should I highlight in my application? I have experience with academic coursework, extracurriculars, management work experience, and community involvement but I don't want to sound like I am listing things off so what should I prioritize?
3) I have some pretty decent leadership experience working with one of my state's political parties, but I worry about including partisan experience given that the military is a strictly nonpartisan organization. Should I include this or leave it out?

Thank you!

exNavyOffRec

The designator you are going for will affect the answer for #2 and #3, now I would agree that talking about working for local politicians could be something you should avoid. There might be a way to get that info in the statement but not make it political.

exNavyOffRec

I should also mention that your GPA would be a factor, if it is a lower GPA you might address that, but you need to do that in a specific way, if it is a very good GPA no reason to mention that. What you are going for also factors into this.