• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 6 board

Sapper!

Excuse the BS...
Anyone know what the final date to submit for the April Board is? The OSO couldn't seem to nail down an answer and google is letting me down! Also anyone know how long it takes for the tattoo waivers to come back?

MonkUSMC

Playing the waiting game
Any idea when we should expect the results? I submitted my package for the April board as well.

Sapper!

Excuse the BS...
Any idea when we should expect the results? I submitted my package for the April board as well.

I was told a week is the norm, but I didn't actually ask it was just kind of mentioned. So I'm not really sure to be honest. I'd say by the end of April we would know something because there is supposed to be a pre ship brief and PFT on the 25th of April.

iFly14

pilot
It was my understanding that it met on Apr 6th, but either way i will find out, hopefully sooner rather than later. I did stumble across the list of prior enlisted guys/women that will go through OCS (simple google search).

Kaitlin Ellenburg

kellenbu24
I submitted my package to the April board also and was told I'd hear back from my OSO whether I was selected or not on Friday. I never got a call and I'm guessing since it's 12:32 AM and officially Saturday that was incorrect information. If anyone else on here hears back let me know. Good luck to everyone.

iFly14

pilot
I submitted my package to the April board also and was told I'd hear back from my OSO whether I was selected or not on Friday. I never got a call and I'm guessing since it's 12:32 AM and officially Saturday that was incorrect information. If anyone else on here hears back let me know. Good luck to everyone.

Good luck to you too. For the Feb board i was supper anxious and my OSO told me he would call me one day and i got the call about two days later. So hopefully Tuesday. That would be a pretty tight birthday present to hear some good news!

Sapper!

Excuse the BS...
Good luck to you too. For the Feb board i was supper anxious and my OSO told me he would call me one day and i got the call about two days later. So hopefully Tuesday. That would be a pretty tight birthday present to hear some good news!

Yes definitely good luck to all applicants! Good to hear the turn around is pretty quick all the same, thanks for the info.