• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Applying for OCS and Advanced Standing Contract

flyORdie

I am a junior college programmer on track to graduate May ‘25 at my university's NROTC unit that I joined this semester. I will apply for an advanced standing contract this spring and will hear results next fall. I was wondering if I could apply to the July ‘24 pilot/nfo OCS board (9 months from my graduation) in addition to my application for an advanced standing contract. Is this possible?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I am a junior college programmer on track to graduate May ‘25 at my university's NROTC unit that I joined this semester. I will apply for an advanced standing contract this spring and will hear results next fall. I was wondering if I could apply to the July ‘24 pilot/nfo OCS board (9 months from my graduation) in addition to my application for an advanced standing contract. Is this possible?

Why not just ask your NROTC unit and local officer recruiter? Don’t think you’ll get in trouble by your NROTC unit for looking at backup options.