• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Application Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTGRAY

Can anyone tell me when I am eligible to submit a package for OCS? I am currently receiving conflicting reports. I have heard you can apply up to a year before you graduate while others have told me I have to wait until I actually graduate. I just finished taking my ASTB test today and scored a 50 out of 55 ...I only took the Math/Verbal & Mechanical Comprehension due to the fact that I'm only eligible for Supply Corp. Any help that you can provide would be greatly appreciated!!

jqmonkey

Well, if I'm not mistaken you can be in the BDCP program for three years, so it would seem logical to me that you could apply three years before you graduate.

GTGRAY

They told me that I was ineligible for BDCP because my expected Graduation Date is December 2003. Thanks for the info.....

Status
Not open for further replies.