• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Apollo 11 Customs Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ok dude, you've got waaaaaaaaay too much time on your hands. A hellava lot more than John has, that's for sure. And we all know he has too much free time as it is. Gotta admit though, that sure is one original post.

--Steve Wilkins

Steve Wilkins

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Congratulations to me! I finally hit 100 posts. And I've been a part of this website for how long now? Oh yea, from the very beginning. It must have been that deployment thing last year that got into the way of me making posts. Hey, I'm just happy that I finally hit the 100 mark. Take care all.

--Steve Wilkins

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Steve, what are you talking about, you SWO's are on crack, you only have what, "0" posts!?!!

Steve Wilkins

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ok dip #$@!, put my number of posts back before I kick your ass.

** damn you John...give me back my stars!

Edited by - steve wilkins on 04/08/2001 18:35:57

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
DOH! Why do you have to be that way? That is funny you say that, I just finished playing a game (Serious Sam, Quake 2 type of game) where the character says that exact line in a cut scene.

Yeah Steve, if I am breaking out the games, you can tell that I have WAY too much time on my hands... but that is a good thing, damnit!

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
quote:Ok dude, you've got waaaaaaaaay too much time on your hands.
I'm hurt.

Hehe, I was sick last week and found some pretty whacko stuff on the 'net. I even found this:

http://www.shibumi.org/eoti.htm

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Tripp, you getting that off of www.bluesnews.com? That is where I have seen each of those links posted over the last week.

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
Weird...to answer your question, no. I got the flash cartoon ("Hyackagoochie" or whatever) link from the Auburn Extreme Racing bulliten board, and the customs form and "EOTI" link were posted on a Ford Explorer forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.