• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Apex Crash 11/12

dangerzone

Highway to the
Did anyone else experience Apex going down 11/12? I finished the OAR portion and the system crashed. Supposedly it was then down most of last week.

Also, new account here. Can’t believe I got this username. Lol

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Did anyone else experience Apex going down 11/12? I finished the OAR portion and the system crashed. Supposedly it was then down most of last week.

Also, new account here. Can’t believe I got this username. Lol

The ASTB system goes down more than what you think. Nothing much you can do other than to re-take it another day.

OperationChungus

pilot
Apex crashed four or five times when I was taking the ASTB in June. On the last crash, the exam administrator gave me an hour long lunch break until it got resolved. Apparently the ASTB computers run on the local network and not the NAS's, and that day the city was experiencing problems. In the end, it turned out alright but I think I would have scored better without all of those interruptions.