• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone Do One Eye at a Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
So the doc I'm scheduled with likes to do one eye at a time, two weeks apart. Anyone else have this funky arrangement? I kinda figured since i was going to be laid up for a week anyway, they'd do both eyes at the same time. This means I get to take two weeks off w/o pay...yay!

Oh, it's running me $3,600 for a custom job...but I get a 25% discount because I currently work for Home Depot...

NickPollock19

Prospective Candidate for OCS
i havent heard about 1 at a time, but 3,600 with a 25% off isnt bad at all, i paid 3,900 with no discount for custom, but it's workin great, got it 2 weeks ago, and seein better than 20/20 in my left eye, and about 20/25 in my right currently

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
My buddy did one at a time with no problems. But look at it this way: it hurts, might as well do it all at once if you can!

NickPollock19

Prospective Candidate for OCS
i wouldn't go as far to say that it hurts. i would say it is really really irratating, and all you will want to do is keep your eyes closed for about 48 hours. Hurt is kinda of stretching it.......irratating is accurate. The best way i can describe the discomfort would be to say it is like a scratch that covers the entire eye.

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
Well, as long as someone else has done it that way, I'm cool with that. Thanks for the responses...

Status
Not open for further replies.