• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ANYONE APPLY FOR OCC 183 YET?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobbs77

Anyone happen to have and idea of how many districts there are?

Semper Fi, Do or Die, Gung-ho Gung-ho Gung-ho

megrey06

Kingsville
EA-6B1,
I'm in Atlanta. You? I'm not sure how many districts there are, but I would say somewhere around eight.

-Matt

Proverbs 3:5-6

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Matt, I'm just up I-75 and to the west a little in Nashville. Let me know how things are going with the acceptance and PT. Semper Fi.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.
-Col.3:23-

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Below are the dates of the OCC 183 this summer. Anyone know if PLC-Combined is with this? Or does PLC-Combo have it's own dates? Thanks. Semper Fi

Officer Candidate Class 183 (10 week) June 1, 2003 - August 8, 2003

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.
-Col.3:23-

Adrenaline Rush

anyone know when the board meets for PLC combined???

I'd Rather Be A Lion For One Day, Than Be A Sheep For A Thousand Years

It Is Our Duty To Protect The Best Nation In The World

jabravo2003

I know that there is a board for OCC183(PLC Combined) in about 2wks(28th of Feb). I know this because my package has been sent for review. ASTB=Passed, PFT=260+(official), blah blah blah HAHA. So I hope to see some of you in Quantico this summer. Oh for whoever got DQ'ed for the cavity, I know your pain brother. I got my flight physical today at Davis-Monthan AFB, and I got DQ'ed for a cavity, should get that fixed next week though :-D

George

Adrenaline Rush

if your plc combined why did u get a flight physical?? i know my recruiter told me i dont get one until senior year

jabravo2003

You know, I have no clue why they went ahead and did it now. I have to do it sometime before commissioning so I guess they figured they might as well do it now. I don't mind, get everything done out of the way now rather then later. It is the weirdest thing though, I went to MEPS and got 20/40 on my eyes, and barely passed the depth perception, then I went to an optomitrist and got 20/25 a week later, then yesterday when I did my flight physical at Davis-Monthan AFB I got 20/20 on my eyes and passed depth perception with flying colors. My eyes are playing tricks on me man!!! haha. Oh by the way for any Arizona people, apparently the eye machines at MEPS Phoenix are messed up.

George

Adrenaline Rush

Man that is weird with the eyes,, just hope it all works out for u when your examined during API...I called my recruiter today, he told me the next board is in April??? what is this?? I thought it was in February and u find out in March..I wonder if it means he is not submitting my book for this board...hmmmmmmmmmmm.javascript:insertsmilie('
banghead_125.gif
')

jabravo2003

Adrenaline Rush:
Yeah, my eyes are all messed up, but hey I have 20/20 so it's all good now. About the boards yeah there is one this month, my packet got sent today. My OSO told me the way they are doing it now is they have boards every month. So good luck man.

George

ElCid 2001

Does anyone know the day that packages from the east coast(New York)are to be turned in to district I heard March 5, but not sure if it is. Thanks alot for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.