• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone apply for BDCP SNA lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uncledave

How long of a wait did you have until you found out that you were accepted into BDCP with a SNA slot? Anyone still waiting to hear back? How long have you been waiting? I have only been waiting for 2 weeks but I would like to have some idea of how much longer until I can expect to hear something back. My recruiter said 5 or 6 weeks when I first submitted my package. Does this seem accurate to you guys?

Dave

"Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live." -General Douglas MacArthur

jrklr

just over 2 months til I found out I was accepted, try not to think about it if thats possible.

uncledave

Thanks for the replies guys. Is it possible to call someone in Millington to see the status of your application?

Dave

"Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live." -General Douglas MacArthur

dodgerdogtx

I applied at the end of April and my recruiter told me today my package was before the board (wish me luck!) I just needed to forward the grades I'm getting in the classes I'm currently enrolled in (semester doesn't end until June 17 :-( Aww, the complications that come from transfering from a JUCO

"Ambition without contribution is meaningless"

I submitted my package at the end of April too and my recruiter also told me today it was before the board!!!!!! Eeeeee (my excited girly screach) I'm nervice... but I applied for BDCP for NFO.

uncledave

Good luck guys! I hope you two are fortunate enough to get accepted. Since I had submitted on the 12th of May, do you think my application is being looked at also or do you think I have to wait for the next board?

Dave

dodgerdogtx

uncledave-

My recruiter said that this particular board met 2-3 times a week, whether or not that is accurate I have no idea, just relaying info i was told. If your package was submitted 12MAY and moved at the same pace mine did, I'd suspect yours would be reviewed this week or next. Then again, what do I know?

In any case, good luck!

"Ambition without contribution is meaningless"

Status
Not open for further replies.