• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any Recent Supply Selections ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

christianjames

Just Wondering If Any Supply Candidates Have Been Recently Selected Or Prorec..... Submitted My Package 2 Weeks Ago. Any Info Will Be Helpful.

BigSkyGuy

ENS, SC, USNR
Submitted my application 3/3/04 and haven't heard back either. Bravo14, when did you submit your application?

christianjames

I called my recruiter and he said that my app is being reviewed by the swo board which is my second choice, also he said that the supply board haven't meet yet. Maybe this month, just waiting and hoping at this time. Hope you guy's make it!!

BigSkyGuy

ENS, SC, USNR
Navy,

Will do. I sent the last docs my recruiter needed today so I am hoping he gets it off this week, but because snail mail is what it is my FINDOCS probably won't make it in until next week.

Look forward to hearing back from you!

BSG

justmeryan@yahoo.com

I got a call today and had to fix a discreptincy on my EPSQ vs App, write a letter of explanation. Hopefully this is not a set back. It seems like Wednesday is the day everyone get thier news around here.

BigSkyGuy

ENS, SC, USNR
Epsq

Navy,

I'm of the opinion that since they offered you the opportunity to explain the discrepancy in a letter that it isn't anything more than a minor glitch and once they receive the explanation it you'll get final select. However, if someone else has had a similar experience I am sure they will chime in! Hang tough!

BSG

Status
Not open for further replies.