• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any info on Cryptology

kunerk

Does anyone have the info on requirements to get into the cryptology program? ASTB scores and things like that. Any info would be appreciated.

NavyOne

Cryptology is not the accepted terminology. It is now Information Warfare. It has been that way since OCT 2005 or so. Use the Search function. Then come back with a more informed question, if you still have one. Regarding ASTB, try to shoot for a 50 or above. . .

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Tool is not the accepted terminology. It is now Dick Head. It has been that way since about the last post or so. Use the tact function. Then come back with a more informed response, if you have one. Regarding the ASTB, try to shoot for the best score you can make...

(Too easy...had to be done....)

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Also, dude: cryptology is NOT the preferred nomenclature. Information Warefare, please!

sobchak-781317.jpg

NavyOne

Heh, heh. I was thinking of the Big L when I typed my response. Was not trying to be an ass. . .

Kunerk, shoot for leadership (sports, work, clubs, etc), an interest/knowledge of the field, good letters of rec, a high ASTB, decent grades, etc. The folks that I have seen make it in are good in all (or at least several) areas.

Email/PM me with any specific questions you may have.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Heh, heh. I was thinking of the Big L when I typed my response. Was not trying to be an ass...
Like I said, it was too easy and had to be done. :D

But I agree with the "Use the search function" part 100%