• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any experience?

app302

FS SNA - OCS 02 Dec 2012
I have a S&W M&P .40 and don't have a single complaint. I would recommend it without hesitation. I am considering picking up one of the new Shields for CC.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
I have a S&W M&P .40 and don't have a single complaint. I would recommend it without hesitation. I am considering picking up one of the new Shields for CC.

Same here. I have the compact version, but kind of wish I had the full frame. Excellent gun.

LFDtoUSMC

pilot
Contributor
M&P.40c for daily carry, I love it.

My brother had a Shield in 9mm for a few months. It was pretty sweet too. Either should be a good grab.

exNavyOffRec

I have shot it, found the M&P and XD/XDM very close, I ended up going with the XD40 but would buy an M&P without reservations.

sodajones

Combat Engineer
Ditto on previous comments.

Would also call to attention the FNP/FNX .40 by FN. They fit my hand particularly well and I like the fact that they have a hammer as opposed to striker fired, and are sa/da, which some people like and some don't.

You'll be happy with any of these pistols, I'm sure.

Mr. Blonde

My ass is a motherfuckin' champion
pilot
Bought a S&W Sigma .40 when I was in primary in Pensacola at the local academy. With a mail in rebate I think it ended up being $250, and I absolutely love it. My dad is a cop and used to carry one on duty, although he's now a fan of the XD's.