• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Answer to Steve's Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
Steve, for some reason, the software won't let me post a reply to your question...but anyways, here's your answer.
quote:Originally Posted by John Wickham
ASUPilot,

Here is the breakdown on the whole Star/Rank thingy. The whole thing is based on the number of posts you have made to the Forum, so at a glance you can tell how long a person has been around on the Forum or how active they have been on it.

In some cases I have identified certain individuals based on their involvement, and background. For instance, Matt is identified as an SNA in Advanced (Jets), just to help people understand that the person making the post had an idea of what they are talking about.

As for the actual titles, such as "starting member" etc, if anyone has any ideas on new titles (I don't care to go with ENS - ADM), post them on here, and we will see what we like best. Also, if you want, we can change the numbers (posts) required for each "level".

Starting Member(No Stars )- 0 Posts
New Member() - 5 Posts
Junior Member() - 25 Posts
Member() - 50 Posts
Senior Member() - 75 Posts
Advanced Member() - 100 Posts

Forum Moderator () - Matt and Steve

Webmaster () - Me

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Hmm, I couldn't post to Steve's topic either..... Two possibilities, the forum is dorked up (not likely), or my computer realizes that no one in his right mind would read Steve's posts anyways, and is saving me the trouble of posting to his topic...

Who knows, thanks for the heads up about the inability to post Tripp...

Status
Not open for further replies.