• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AMEX Platinum

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Anyone have any luck with gift cards being reimbursed on their AMEX Platinum this year? I just tested $50 at Delta and it's been a few days with no reimbursement...

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Anyone have any luck with gift cards being reimbursed on their AMEX Platinum this year? I just tested $50 at Delta and it's been a few days with no reimbursement...

Flyer talk forums said people haven’t had luck via the mobile website, but the desktop one is good. Which one did you use?

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Flyer talk forums said people haven’t had luck via the mobile website, but the desktop one is good. Which one did you use?

I bought the gift card from the Delta desktop website. I'll see in a couple days more and report back.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
About to book a flight for work but it looks like American is the better option (direct vs. Delta's connections). I'll probably have a few hours of down time trying to get back home and since I won't have a Delta ticket, I can't get into their lounge. Anyone know of any other good places to chill for a bit at DFW? From what I've googled, it doesn't look like the Amex will help with anything.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
About to book a flight for work but it looks like American is the better option (direct vs. Delta's connections). I'll probably have a few hours of down time trying to get back home and since I won't have a Delta ticket, I can't get into their lounge. Anyone know of any other good places to chill for a bit at DFW? From what I've googled, it doesn't look like the Amex will help with anything.

DFW Centurion Lounge.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
For some reason I thought that was affiliated with Delta. Problem solved. Thanks.

jmcquate

Contributor
Just signed up for a benefit I didn't know I had. TSA Pre-Check. Amex pays the fees.