• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AMDO First Tour

ET1V

AMDO Selected
I understand that my first tour as AMDO will most likely be with a squadron and I would like to ask any AMDOs out there for advice on what would be my best (or worst) choice. I know that I probably won't get too many choices when it comes to select orders but I would like to have a good idea of the types of duty when I speak to the detailer. Any inputs will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
You're right...you really won't have much choice. Are you asking about what types of airframes, etc?

Honestly, it'll come down to whether you want to go west coast, east coast, etc. Don't be the guy who gets a boner for hornets and go to Lemoore when you could've gotten helos in San Diego. From the maintenance side of the house, it's all the same. You're a manager, not a wrench-turner.