• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

All you want to know about being a "chop" (Ask your STuPId Supply questions here)

corona

All you wanted to know being a "chop" (Ask your STuPId Supply Corps questions here?)

just wondering

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Logistics. Guys that take care of procuring and distributing the beans, bullets, and black oil.

ea6bflyr

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
can anyone out there give this guy some links to look at?

thecode81

Progression in Supply

It is my understanding that you do 2 sea tours before you get into the upper management and logistics work, my question is, what determins what job you will have for your first shore tour? is your degree important?

thecode81

General Supply Question

In the navy supply is every supply officer given the oppurtunity to get their masters, or is their some sort of seletion board you must go before.

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
I was wondering how this whole Masters thing for supply works as well. If anyone could give us an overview, or even a link, it would be greatly appreciated!

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
WARchop?????? Now that's funny.....

Let me guess, they're all wearing flight jackets.....

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
Nah, we don't fancy ourselves to be "ultimate badasses" or "Maverick wannabes." We're (I'm a mod there) a bit more grounded than all that...but like I always say, pilots might get all the attention because they're up there doing all that cool stuff, but it's kinda hard to do all that without fuel, huh?