• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Alabama Special Forces Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
The President has lost patience with the Army Special Forces so his latest ploy to drive the Taliban and Al Queda out of the mountains of Afghanistan is to send in a team of Alabama Special Forces. Billy Bob, Bubba, Scooter, and Cooter are being sent in with the following information:

1. There is no limit.
2. The season opened last weekend.
3. They taste just like chicken.
4. They don't like beer, pickup trucks, country music, or JESUS.
5. Some are queer.
6. They don't like barbecue.
7. They were responsible for Dale Earnhardt's racing death.

That should just about do it. Don't you think?

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Steve Wilkins sent this funny to me on email, he is deployed at the moment. Thought you guys would get a kick out of it.

kent1644

we Alabamians would definitely whip some ass if they sent us in under those circumstances.lol

Edited by - kent1644 on 09/10/2002 22:22:15

Edited by - kent1644 on 09/11/2002 03:15:50

Valion310

Ya, you all are a pretty wierd group ... Go gett'm boys!!

quote:
Us Alabamians would definitely whip some ass if they sent us in under those circumstances.lol

Edited by - kent1644 on 09/10/2002 22:22:15

kent1644

I definitely think that they left out a couple more very important pieces of info. that Bubba, Cooter, and Scooter should know before they deploy, just to put the icing on the cake. Rumor has it that Al Queda and the Taliban thought that Bear Bryant was absolute shit as a football coach, not to mention that the CIA has very liable threats, that the next terrorist attack could very possibly on the dental and false tooth industry.

Edited by - kent1644 on 09/11/2002 03:03:07

Edited by - kent1644 on 09/11/2002 03:04:20

The Wiz

Im from a big city so when I came down to Kentucky for college, it blew my mind away how much bluegrass they listen to and i have never seen so many confederate flags in my life. And could some one explain how watching nascar is exciting, all they do is make lefts.

Valion310

Not to mention the terrorists said Charlie Daniels and Hank Williams Jr. are the worst musicians in the history of music. (Would sit in a tree stand and snipe for hearing that one!)

Status
Not open for further replies.