• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Age waiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berdhuis

Hi, I am a very physically fit 36 year old who wants to become a Navy or Marine Corps officer. I speak fluent Russian, French and beginner Arabic. I possess a B.A. degree in International Affairs with a concentration in Russian studies. Furthermore, I have spent much time studying and working in Russia, so my Russian language is professional calibre, same with the French - not just four years of college level. I have several years of professional web application design under my belt as well. I am probably best suited for Cryptology or Intelligence. Is there any chance that I can get an age waiver to join with highly developed skills?

I know that some occupations allow for commissions well after 35 years of age - medical, chaplain. I really want to do this! Any advice is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.