• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Age Waiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayman

Hi LCDR,

Got a question here, is age waiver a month-for-month basis? How does it work? Thanks.

rayman

Dave Shutter

Yes. Month-for-month of active duty up to 48 mths. I got lucky in 01' because everyone got 48 mths regardless of prior time and since mine was only 2 yrs, 3 mths, I was spared because I would have gone over my cut-off by a couple of months after my 29'th. That reg' was very temporary though. Sorry, good luck!

Meridiani

LCDR Todd Geers (username Geerst), an officer recruiter, has been taking time out of his schedule to answer questions in this forum (Recruiting Questions and Answers).

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Dave, I went ahead and made him the moderator for this forum. He has been answering a lot of questions lately and dispelling some rumors/bad gouge.

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
John,

Thats a great Idea. I just saw everyone starting off posts with LCDR and had no clue who they were talking about. Thanks. I'm flying I4001 (first Inst flight) tmrw night. Glad to be out of the sims and back in the plane for a while.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.