• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Advice/information on becoming a Navy AMSO.

morr623

Currently in my second year of college, working to get my master's in biomedical engineering. Very interested in completing the Aerospace and Operational Physiologist training and becoming an AMSO. Was wondering if anyone could shed any light on what the application process looks like (competitiveness, stages, etc.), and overall, any useful information on the career path. Thanks in advance.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Currently in my second year of college, working to get my master's in biomedical engineering. Very interested in completing the Aerospace and Operational Physiologist training and becoming an AMSO. Was wondering if anyone could shed any light on what the application process looks like (competitiveness, stages, etc.), and overall, any useful information on the career path. Thanks in advance.

Step 1: Talk to a medical officer recruiter.

croakerfish

pilot
I’m
Start working with a Medical recruiter soon. I applied for Aerospace Physiologist at the end of my MS and found out that I’d need to go back for a 4000 level course in Inorganic Chemistry to hit all the prerequisites. I could have knocked that out if I’d known sooner.